Saturday, November 12, 2016

SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE FOR SLEEP APNEA


STOP-Bang questionnaire


Snoring?
Do you snore loudly (loud enough to be heard through closed doors, or your bed partner elbows you for snoring at night)?
Tired?
Do you often feel tired, fatigued, or sleepy during the daytime (such as falling asleep during driving)?
Observed?
Has anyone observed you stop breathing or choking/gasping during your sleep?
Pressure?
Do you have or are being treated for high blood pressure?
Body mass index?
Is your BMI more than 35 kg/m2?
Age? 
Are you older than 50 years old?
Neck size large? (measured around Adam's apple)
For male, is your shirt collar 17 inches or larger?
For female, is your shirt collar 16 inches or larger?
Gender = Male?

Scoring criteria*:
Low risk of OSA: Yes to 0 to 2 questions
Intermediate risk of OSA: Yes to 3 to 4 questions
High risk of OSA: Yes to 5 to 8 questions


2 comments:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like..
    HIV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    External infection
    Als
    Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes
    Kidney Disease
    Lupus
    Epilepsy
    Stroke
    Eczema
    Eating Disorder
    Back Pain. etc
    contact him for your solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible Post, This is giving more significant data and contains a great deal of data. This post is extremely valuable for me just as for other people so if it's not too much trouble, share more posts this way. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing. Anti Snoring Device Australia

    ReplyDelete